[78-L] Autographs

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Jan 25 14:21:22 PST 2010

The Bowlly is not as rare as you might think.  When he was over here with
the Noble band at The Rainbow Room he signed lots and lots of these
sepia-tone head shots.  Last one I sold some five years ago was around $250.

The Fox with the drawing is more rare,  but of less value,  no doubt.

As a rule,  signed pieces of paper,  pages in autograph albums,  etc.  do
not fetch the kind of money you'd get for a fine photo or a signed letter
with some good content.

If you can send me scans of them,  I'll give you my "take' on them.

Taylor