[78-L] Autographs

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 25 14:12:21 PST 2010

Years ago, someone sent me three pages of autographs of the members of British
dance bands. One of them is accompanied by a letter on BBC stationery, dated
around 1932. Roy Fox draws a fox..Al Bowlly is on one of the pages. Would it be
difficult to authenticate these? And will I be able to retire?

dl