[78-L] Watered-down version

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Jan 25 14:15:25 PST 2010

Jeff reminds me of a funny story,  which I think is printed in the excellent
Peter Levinson bio of Nelson Riddle (in which Jeff is quoted at some
length).

The short version is that during a break in a recording session,  two of the
musicians are taking a break and are in the men's room standing at the
urinals.  And when Gunther Schuller walks in,  one of them says "Ah,  here
comes The Third Stream."

Taylor