[78-L] If you're looking for a "Jew Yid" record, this one may be for you.

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sun Jan 24 20:14:54 PST 2010

"Yid"?  I haven't heard that expression since I drove cab back in the 70s
and had to deal with the occasional individual who wasn't very polite.

Yuk...I'm the lucky "winner" from this guy of the Baldwin record we were all
chatting about the other day.  We'll see how things go...I'll be happy to
report to all what the experience is like!

I do appreciate that both eBay and Pay Pal give the benefit of the doubt to
the buyer.  I'm sure that there are a few buyers who game the system,  but
it protects people like me who buy a lot of stuff on line.

Taylor