[78-L] If you're looking for a "Jew Yid" record, this one may be for you.

Steve Shapiro steveshapiro1 at juno.com
Sun Jan 24 18:59:35 PST 2010

http://cgi.ebay.com/78-RPM-JEW-YID-HEBREW-MUSIC-ON-FOLK-ART-103-E_W0QQitemZ390144757418

Closing in a 1/2 hour.  At steal at $24.99.  Funny, he doesn't list his other records as "Goy".

This seller offers "as is" Armenian 78s for $250.  He hides his bidders' names and masks their wins in his feedback.  I bought a few records from him years ago, but had a very bad experience last year -  grading, he declared he would never take the record (stripping) back.  Paypal backed me up.  He even made violent threats to me via email.  Anyone else ever deal with or know this guy?