[78-L] Olde-timers ^

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sun Jan 24 17:13:07 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "agp" <agp2176 at verizon.net>
> At 18:43 23/01/2010, MB wrote:
>>George Clooney is a good example.
> But --- we all know that he has much in common with the
> aforementioned Paul Robeson. Listen to the truth via the song 'John
> Birch Society' by the Chad Mitchell Trio and you'll see that
> connection via his aunt, Rosie Clooney! Jsut another shade of RED that is!

I'm waiting to see if the far-right crowd in the US Of A (where I was born,
but Gott sei dank no longer reside!) will be able to recreate senator Joseph
McCarthy, so they can find and stamp out any (assumed) "COMMANISTS"
before they introduce dangerous freedom-threatening ideas like government-
based health care (I literally owe my LIFE to the Canadian system...!)...?!

THEY'RE PROBABLY UNDER YOUR BED...?!

Steven C. Barr