[78-L] Musicraft labels (was: Al Duffy)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 24 06:26:48 PST 2010

Just to clarify, my copy of the Duffy has gold on red and blue on blue labels,
the SAME format..not the later popular Musicraft style of '46-8. They also had
a late silver-on-blue 15000 series and Artie Shaw's Pied Piper has black on
green labels and that's a late entry in the N- album series which had
previously been Night Life In New York.

Just to shake things up even further.

dl