[78-L] Old" Flying Sauce"r fan heard from, WAS Copyright Criminals on PBS

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 23 20:03:29 PST 2010

Steven C. Barr wrote:
> [...]

Yup, it was the flip of Flying Saucer the Second. I don't know if it was an
actual recording or just a long guitar blues riff repeated many times. The
opening fanfare was stolen from Dukas' "La Peri" on Urania..I was amazed when I
bought that recording on a Music Treasures of the World reissue and heard
Martian Melody.