[78-L] A TV story on the RCA plant in Camden

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 23 17:59:53 PST 2010

A friend sent me this link to a Youtube Video posted by the Camden (NJ) Historical Society. I remember when this segment aired in November 2008 on Philadelphia TV.

I think you will want to watch if you haven't seen it already. If you have time, watch the full 7 minutes. If in a hurry watch opening and then skip to the 3:00 mark.  You'll stay interested until near the end when you hear the comments about the "lost treasure" and then your mouth will drop at the wrong info given.

Anyway, here is the URL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qENdE7RcEN4

Steve