[78-L] Total Recall

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 17:10:19 PST 2010

Late in Shaw's life, Dan Morgenstern told me that he was requesting
information from the old Musicraft files, which the Institute of Jazz
Studies has. Why? Dan told me he was preparing a lawsuit of some type and
was also looking for anyone still living who had any connection with the
label. Dan found the whole business very funny. "Artie spends his life being
angry at someone or other," Dan said.

Jeff Sultanof

Musicraft dragged it's feet until RCA finally agreed to let the first