[78-L] Jukin' (Ski Jump)

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 23 14:09:00 PST 2010

I never made the connection of "ski jump" with Herman's Decca of "Jukin'".I had a Decca 78
of it years ago that was part of a Decca album that  featured drummers who were affiliated
with the label.Frankie Carlson was featured on the recording.On the flip side,Chick Webb
was featured on "Harlem Congo".It showed what a sad loss Webb's death was.