[78-L] Billy Murray Gennetts

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Sat Jan 23 08:54:27 PST 2010

Those are the ones. I missed one in my count (probably "Baby Doll").
To be fair, there are many unidentified title/artists in the matrix runs
surrounding these titles. Most of the 6000 & 7000 matrix series are
either constructions or re-constructions complied by George Blacker or
Steven Abrams (and others). It is entirely possible Murray recorded more
for Gennett, but they just haven't surfaced yet.
Mal

*******