[78-L] Copyright Criminals on PBS

Graham Newton gn at audio-restoration.com
Fri Jan 22 12:33:44 PST 2010

Cary Ginell wrote:

> Let's not start talking like old farts, gents. I was recently at the NAMM
> trade show where my company has a large booth. There is a vibrant musical
> scene out there of which rap and hip-hop is only part of. A lot of it I can't
> stomach, but a large part of one floor at the convention had nothing but
> percussion and drum gear.

Yeahh... but did they have a tractor?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbN-jO11vKg

Check out the above you-tube link for one of the funniest pieces of jazz
playing I've ever seen!  Talk about sampling!

... Graham Newton

--
World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's CAMBRIDGE processes.