[78-L] Copyright Criminals on PBS

Bob Rice bobrice at snet.net
Fri Jan 22 08:37:51 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: <fnarf at comcast.net>
To: "78-L Mail List" <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2010 11:08 AM
Subject: Re: [78-L] Copyright Criminals on PBS

>> Hip-hop and rap IS CRAP, plain and simple
>
> And that crazy rock'n'roll the kids all like is just noise.

    AND it's EVERYWHERE!! You go into stores, restaurants, ANYWHERE? What
sheeple THINK is music, especially those "hold" when yur on "hold" on the
fone and HAVE to listen to the crap they play, while on hold? Agggrh! FIRST
thing I complain about is the "music", at earsplitting volume! Just let me
Hold, quietly? As important as "PLEASE hold, this call is important to us"
But NOT important enough to hire a few MORE operators!