[78-L] Upcoming shows on PBS for Pledge Drives in March

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 21 18:09:12 PST 2010

This is an interesting document I found tonight and was going to share with Cary and Joe Solarno who I know are regular PBS viewers but it's too interesting not to share.

This is a list of PBS Fund drive shows for March. You might find Pat Boone or 40th Anniversary of Rounder Records interesting and the FULLY restored T.A.M.I. Show (60s rock) that is coming commercially from Shout Factory.

What is most interesting is that there is 30 (!) minutes of pledge breaks in the 90 minute (total including the breaks) Rounder show! And you thought Network TV showed LOTS of commercials!

Anyway the details contents of each show are here. Enjoy this document at your leisure:

http://www.tracmedia.org/content/files/Jan2010Meeting%5CMarch_2010_PFP.doc

Steve