[78-L] Par-O-Ket

Han Enderman jcenderman at solcon.nl
Thu Jan 21 07:10:24 PST 2010

I have Par-o-Ket label images in the range 2 - 124.
So that can now be expanded to at least 125 (thanks!).
I have never seen a 500 series issue.
Possibly some can be found in old Nauck catalogs?

Han Enderman
===
>>> There's a picture of a disc and label on this page.

http://www.majesticrecord.com/labelsp.htm

I only give a brief description about Paroquette whereas the other link below gives much more detail.

The records are uncommon but they come up more often than the Majestics.

As for the 165 tpi I was pulling that off their own marketing information.  I've never actually measured it.  However, their records can play as long as a 10" record.

NEVER play any of these on an Edison DD machine!

By the way, I'm looking to figure out what the highest catalog number is for the Par-O-Ket's in both the 100 and 500 series.  125 and 530 are the highest I know of.  Anyone have anything higher in their collection?  Thanks.

Glenn
<<<