[78-L] When 78s "convey" with a house

Bob Rice bobrice at snet.net
Tue Jan 19 07:40:45 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven C. Barr" <stevenc at interlinks.net>
To: "78-L Mail List" <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 1:10 AM
Subject: Re: [78-L] When 78s "convey" with a house

   Wow! 56,6000 rekerds! Buy! THAT'S a shitload of records! Hope you NEVER
have to move!?On one of my moves long ago I was able to stuff my collection
in a 1954 International Skool bus, seats removed!You need a CN freight
train!But with todaze technology they SAY you could put them on one I-Pod,
or some drevice like that? IF you start this week, playing EVERY one, maybe
yur grandkids could finish up the recording session?Well, not so bad;
117.91666 days;24/7 recording, 3 min EACH, allowing a bit of time to change
record and needle<G>?JUST ran the numbers on my cheezy, Chinezy,
calculater!Ya would be done by Canada's Independence day, or whatever thay
call it up there?July, Something?

   Begin the Begine!

   Seeya

   Bob