[78-L] Tempo Records (and Brother Bones)

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Mon Jan 18 16:26:27 PST 2010

This is one of the articles I remember which is not currently on the
web.  It has a discography.

http://web.archive.org/web/20071213182439/http://www.whistlingrecords.com/brother_bones/brother_bones.htm

It mentions a competing player Mr. Goon-Bones, and this article mentions
that Tempo had first approached him to make the record.  I remember a
longer article with more info but this is a start.

http://www.bonedrymusic.com/Brother-Bones-Vintage-Records-p/100a2rbb.htm

Mike Biel mbiel at mbiel.com