[78-L] Buffalo Bill Berliner sells for $6,200

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Mon Jan 18 15:45:54 PST 2010

From: "Kristjan Saag" <saag at telia.com>
> Nobody answered Steve Shapiro's original question:
> Was he for or against the war with Spain?   Kristjan

I would have thought that the statement in the reply that the Library of
Congress has a copy of the record would have been enough of a hint for
Steve and everyone else to look at LC's on-line Berliner collection and
listen to the record!!!  Here, I'll make it easy:

http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?ammem/berl:@OR%28@field%28AUTHOR+@band%28Buffalo+Bill+%29%29+@field%28OTHER+@band%28Buffalo+Bill+%29%29%29

Some of it is indistinct, but it seems like he is in favor of
intervention and backs the president and the Rough Riders.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com