[78-L] William F. Hooley

l78rpm at aol.com l78rpm at aol.com
Sun Jan 17 21:15:36 PST 2010

New York City death certificates during that period almost always indicate
the place of burial, usually transcribed on the bottom of the  document.
They are available at the archive in the courthouse on  Chambers Street and
are available for perusal, on microfilm, for a $5 or $6 use  fee.  They will
also make copies for you for an additional fee.  The  microfilm is arranged
decedent.  You won't have to know the name of the  hospital.  They are also
arranged by borough.  Given that the  year of death is known, you won't have
trouble finding it.

If you want more information, write to me privately.

Paul Charosh
L78rpm at aol.com

In a message dated 1/17/10 10:11:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,