[78-L] One man's opinion...

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sat Jan 16 20:17:49 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Taylor Bowie" <bowiebks at isomedia.com>

No...I'm trying to live on a VERY minimal pension...which allows for the
purchase of a very few 78's...but NOT for the 21st-century postage costs
to get them up here to Oshawam Ont'o., Canada...?!

I bought several hundred (at least) British 78's from UK auction lists...in
fact
I was well-known at the customs facility at Toronto's Union Station...and
only
ONCE did someone notice that the author of the relevant book...and the
name of the parcel's recipient...were identical!!

Steven C. Barr