[78-L] Bessie Smith album

Philip Fukuda pfukuda at att.net
Wed Jan 13 11:30:11 PST 2010

Han,
Thanks for the extensive research into the Bessie Smith Album.

My cover is definitely the first edition. There is only the Magic Notes logo on the cover.

My labels in my set are a combination of VIII.B.2 - though mine shows Trade Mark Registered (not Full Range Recording) in tiny font at top next to the logo and VIII.B.3.

I will send you scans of the labels and album cover tonight off-list.

Philip