[78-L] Unfortunate!

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jan 12 15:39:13 PST 2010

Steven C. Barr wrote:
> [...]
The unfortunate aspect is not that the popular music scene gradually
moved away from big bands in favour of vocalists in the 50s, but the
inordinate amount of novelties we had to suffer.

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4765 (20100112) __________

http://www.eset.com