[78-L] Ann Stephens

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 12 15:13:59 PST 2010

My source is a reliable one with many contacts in the UK. Apparently she had a
romantic involvement with Richard Todd (who just died, so he's not going to
kiss and tell) while shooting her last film in Canada, and she just fell off
the radar after that. Sorry I can't find any confirmation either.

dl