[78-L] Master Bieling

Don Chichester dnjchi78 at live.com
Tue Jan 12 13:06:15 PST 2010

John Bieling lived a few blocks from me when I was a kid in Hempstead, NY.  It was in his backyard that he and Jim Walsh and the Coney Island Gang has their annual picnic.  Only trouble was, I was too young to know any of this!  Also,

vaudevillian George Shelton lived on my street (!) but a few blocks to the north.  I didn't find out about both of these folks until it was too late!  Today, I live about 7 miles from Vinton, VA, where Jim Walsh lived.  I see his house several times a week.  Again, I didn't move here until it was too late.

Don (too late) Chichester