[78-L] Catch of the Day

Philip Fukuda pfukuda at att.net
Mon Jan 11 14:18:01 PST 2010

Nice finds, David.

I picked up a copy of the Hanns Eisler record on Timely ("Rise Up" and "In Praise of Learning") about a year ago at our local 78 swap. I'll pick up oddball stuff if it's cheap.

There were a couple of union/lefty album sets on Disc at yesterday's swap, too (Almanac Singers and 1 other), but I passed on those.

Philip