[78-L] Laurie London etc.^

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jan 11 12:22:36 PST 2010

David Lennick wrote:
> DAVID BURNHAM wrote:
>> Michael Biel wrote:
>>
>> Laurie London was a BOY??!!!!!!!!!  Oh my god.  Now, take a look at this
>> page which has a group photo.  Laurie is in this.
>>
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>> Notice that Bernard, (Bernie),  Braden is also in that photo.  He is one of ours, (Canadian),  if I recall correctly.  He also made 78s because I have one set by him called "The Monster in the Cellar", a comical spoof about furnaces.
>>
>> db
>
> That makes two of us. He never followed that one up as far as I know..moved to
> England instead, where he made much more of a career. I interviewed him once on
> Morningside (his son also worked there as a producer).
>
> dl

Actually, Braden's influence can still be seen today on TV. There's a
consumer programme called "Watchdog", which began in embryonic form on
this TV show in the early 70s (?).

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4762 (20100111) __________

http://www.eset.com