[78-L] Bessie Smith album

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 11 12:21:35 PST 2010

Right. Those are entirely different from the contents of C-8. They're also
master pressings. Columbia must have dubbed other sides that weren't used in
C-8.."One and Two Blues" is a dub on 36281, which is part of the Hot Trombones
set. I don't know why 35672/5 aren't in the 1940 catalog but the album number is.

dl