[78-L] Frosty the snowman...

Ted Kneebone tkneebone1 at abe.midco.net
Mon Jan 11 08:56:02 PST 2010

Speaking of Perry Como, I remember seeing one of his TV programs.  He forgot
some of the lyrics of the song he was singing.  He hummed and faked the rest
of the song.  When it was over, Perry told the audience what had happened.
He forgot the lyrics, and the guy who was holding the cue cards dropped
them -- or something.  What a very human person was Perry.  Can't recall the
name of the song but it had something to do with red roses for a blue
lady -- or something like that.
If he had not admitted the problem, I doubt very many of his viewers would
have suspected something went wrong!  He did a beautiful job of covering up!

Ted Kneebone. 1528 S. Grant St., Aberdeen, SD 57401. Phone: 605-226-3344.
Old Time Radio: http://abe.midco.net/tkneebone3