[78-L] Tenor Sax Styles.

david.diehl at hensteeth.com david.diehl at hensteeth.com
Sat Jan 9 22:23:48 PST 2010

The saga of Irving Mills Master/Variety venture is detailed by Jim Prohaska at:
http://iajrc.org/variety.htm
Most USRC Varsity recordings sound as bad as ARC products because Eli Oberstein used the same studio (which was once Byers).

Visit the Blue Pages: the Encyclopedic Guide to 78 RPM Party Records
http://www.hensteeth.com