[78-L] Dumb Gennetts

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 09:55:40 PST 2010

I'd wonder if the Gennetts were dubbed to make those matrices with less
bass?  Or to lower the level?  I have a Silvertone disc of Bradley Kincaid
with 'Methodist pie' on one side, 'Sourwood Mountain' on the other, and it's
virtually unlistenable, as the level is so low much of it is inaudible (it's
between V and V+ condition).