[78-L] Kate Smith - They are correcting info

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 8 14:13:11 PST 2010

WOW!  Within TWO minutes after I replied to Roy, he replied"
Steve, thanks. We are changing the posted release and carry the correct information when we issue the stamp. Thanks again!!

Roy Betts
Manager, Community Relations

Small wonders never cease. First Cary gets his letter published; next the USPS changes info.

Okay, now Mike (Biel), be good. Don't bombard him with lots of other changes ;-)  (Though maybe you could re-write the press release for them <g>. Seriously, I'm sure they'd like that.

Okay, back to records.

Steve