[78-L] Kate Smith Stamp

Jim Whipkey suuford at msn.com
Fri Jan 8 11:59:24 PST 2010

  ------------------------------

  Message: 18
  Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 13:33:28 -0500
  From: Donna Halper <dlh at donnahalper.com<mailto:dlh at donnahalper.com>>
  Subject: Re: [78-L] Kate Smith stamp^

  Kate Smith is getting her own stamp?  Well all I can say is God Bless
  America!!! :-P

  Every 4th of July  when I have  family to my house to watch a great fireworks display  in our little town, fro my front porch, I  get out the  LP of Kate Smith "live" at Carnegie Hall and play God Bless America.  On the album she  says  she has just learned  scientists have just completed a study which indicates  the body of the female species  is composed of 93 percent water! She then adds "Don't you think I've done a great job with the other 7 percent?

  God Bless America and Kate Smith.
  Jim Whipkey