[78-L] Callio

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 6 22:13:27 PST 2010

Some of them feel like shellac but some are definitely on that harder plastic
stuff. They were probably played hundreds of times with the same steel needle.
One or two have new run-out grooves, right onto the label.

Quoting DD's message, which had an attachment (the Billboard ad)..the original
doesn't seem to have shown up on 78-L yet.

dl