[78-L] Victor catalog: 1st Orthophonic discs

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Wed Jan 6 21:11:39 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lennick" <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
> Steven C. Barr wrote:

IIRC, my 10/26 catalog is a *US* catalog; dunno if I have ever seen a 7/26
Canadian catalog! Of course, keep in mind that Victor(C) had been
identifying
"VE Process" records as such from their first appearance...and even issued
the electric/acoustic versions of a Jack Shilkret side paired as a promo
item!

Steven C. Barr