[78-L] Cheap Turntables (Up to $600)

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 5 20:27:16 PST 2010

Thank you for the advice.There was a time when I actually picked up a number of old Dual
turntables for under $20 some of which had different vintages of Shure or Pickering cartridges already installed.My last three speed turntable was an old Elac Miracord I got at
some thrift store.The only problems I ever had with Duals and this one Miracord,was with
with detachable headshells;all had godawful grounding problems that drove me nuts.My first
Dual was a circa 1968 1019 that came with a Heathkit AA-15 solid state integrated amp.