[78-L] Portable record player

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Mon Jan 4 20:02:56 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Royal Pemberton" <ampex354 at gmail.com>
> That would be a first unto anything I've ever known about RCA Victor
> catalogue numbers....I've never known any of them to have the year of
> production built into the catalogue number.  (20-7410 damn sure doesn't
> sound like anything that came out on records shortly after the passing of
> the Volstead Act!  LOL

Well, it ISN'T a RCA commercial issue of ANY sort. It MIGHT have been
a special set (presumably of two 78's...or a vinyl 78 and a disc of a
different
speed?) meant to promote Quadrophonic records...?! The number on the
disc I have is NOT in any RCA catalog series that I'm aware of,,,?!

Steven C. Barr