[78-L] Portable record player

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 17:04:41 PST 2010

That would be a first unto anything I've ever known about RCA Victor
catalogue numbers....I've never known any of them to have the year of
production built into the catalogue number.  (20-7410 damn sure doesn't
sound like anything that came out on records shortly after the passing of
the Volstead Act!  LOL