[78-L] How vinyl is produced..from a white supremacist group!

Rodger Holtin rjh334578 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 19:49:31 PST 2010

And... I see he got the terminology right about "acetate" vs "lacquer" but I have to ask the 78-L Board of Experts about the veracity of this statement:

"Diamond is not a
good material for a cutting stylus, but is excellent as a reproducing
stylus. Home cutting styli were commonly made of a steel alloy because
it was inexpensive to manufacture but most cutting styli for
professional use are made of corundum, better known as sapphire which
will outlast a diamond and produce superior recordings."

Diamond not as hard as sapphire?  Really?
Holy mackerel, there, Sapphire!

Rodger

For Best Results use Victor Needles.

.