[78-L] Command

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Mon Jan 4 19:39:43 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kristjan Saag" <saag at telia.com>
> And when a (jazz) label isn't featured even in "The Almost Complete 78 rpm
> Record Dating Guide", compiled by Dr. Steven C Barr - which it isn't - it
> sure IS obscure.

Not really true! I didn't try to include EVERY 78 label in my DG; at the
time,
someone else was doing a 1942-on equivalent work, and I happily let him
take on that complicated and difficult job! His book came out not too long
after mine (and drifted into oblivion before I could buy a copy). I still
hate
to think of the amount of research and time needed to do a COMPLETE
guide to EVERY 78rpm record label that ever existed...>!

Steven C. Barr