[78-L] Cheap Turntables (Up to $600)

beststuff4u at frontiernet.net beststuff4u at frontiernet.net
Sun Jan 3 13:00:36 PST 2010

From: beststuff4u at frontiernet.net
To: 78l at klickitat.78online.com
Sent: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 20:58:05 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Cheap Turntables (Up to $600)

I am a relative newcomer to this list and would appreciate any comments, even if the info has been discussed before. I really appreciate the detailed experiences provided by JD when it comes to DJ type turntables.

My main interest is a TT with 78 for playing acoustic 78s with various size 78 styli.

1. Do any list members have a TT up to $600 that is really good quality? If so, what brand?
2. Even though the Numark TT200 is a DJ table, one vendor advertises it as a better quality table? Anyone have a TT200?
3. Any brands to stay away from?

Thank you for any assistance.