[78-L] Question about insurance

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 3 11:26:54 PST 2010

I'm a seller and I agree with you Taylor.  Some claims may require a
signature or a note from the buyer but in any case the seller should
do the heavy lifting by starting the paperwork and also issuing the
refund.  Why should the buyer have to wait to get paid?

Roger Wade
Really Old Records

http://www.reallyoldrecords.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Really-Old-Records?RefID=store