[78-L] Alex Steinweiss errata

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Wed Dec 30 14:33:51 PST 2009

Liesl Bradner has requested that I include an image with my rebuttal to the Steinweiss article, so I selected the 1932 Brunswick "Show Boat" image that Han Enderman was kind enough to send me. I've asked them to credit Han as well, so hopefully they will do that. In addition, instead of mentioning the title where I work, I suggested using ARSC, which would certainly give the response some credibility, in addition to some nice publicity for ARSC. You know the newspaper business - let's see what it ends up looking like.

This is scheduled to be in tomorrow's Calendar supplement to the L.A. Times.

Cary Ginell