[78-L] 78 album covers

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Tue Dec 29 12:13:09 PST 2009

From: Cary Ginell <soundthink at live.com>
> All of this sprouting evidence sounds like a great subject for someone to present in an organized form at an ARSC conference. I've already committed to another subject, otherwise, I might take it on. Someone with more access to sizable archives than me should do it, though. I think that some kind of formalized paper on the subject would be something that could be referred to the next time the Steinweiss claim comes up - and since he's 92, it inevitably will, in due time.

Cary Ginell

Actually I have been thinking about this as a topic for more than six
months and have been heming and hawing about putting in my topic to Tim
Brooks for just this reason.  (I have two other potential topics.)  But
now that I am hearing the response, I think that maybe I will do it.  I
can start with my own stuff when I get back to Kentucky and I was
considering a trip to Bill Schurk at Bowling Green who must have a large
selection, and then also go to R&H, which actually I could do in the
next week while I'm in NYC.  I'll call Seth.

AND I'll be asking for imput from all of you.  It is now easy for me to
do with my digital camera.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com