[78-L] Alex Steinweiss article

fnarf at comcast.net fnarf at comcast.net
Mon Dec 28 14:23:54 PST 2009

Oh, that's good. A credible secondary source discussing the material is BETTER than a primary source.

The book is Miles Kreuger, Show Boat: The Story of a Classic American Musical. New York: Oxford University Press, 1977. Its library record says it's illustrated; I can't reserve books from that library so I can't tell if that includes a picture of the Brunswick artwork.