[78-L] Alex Steinweiss article

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Dec 28 02:37:21 PST 2009

Michael Biel wrote:
> I've just submitted this comment to the on-line comments section of this
> article using my name, not a handle.  No comments have been posted yet,
> so this might be the first IF it gets approved.  If Cary has written
> directly to her, that should be the confirmation of what I have
> submitted.  If others of you do likewise, that will help.  If this does
> not appear, you all have been notified that it had been submitted.

> Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com
You may well be wasting your time. There was the case of Charles Edward
Smith presenting a radio tribute to Lester Young, and on it being
pointed out to him that a couple of tracks were by him, his response
was: "For the purposes of this exercise it WAS Lester Young."

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4721 (20091228) __________

http://www.eset.com