[78-L] THE LITTLE BOY THAT SANTA CLAUS FORGOT

Spats spats47 at ntlworld.com
Sun Dec 27 16:21:17 PST 2009

Hmmm!

This was a favourite song of mine when I was about 3 years old, but
sung by Nat Cole of all people. ;-)
this would be somewhere around 1950.

Earl.

Also recorded by Ambrose with Vera Lynn (Oct. 14/37), Billy Cotton with Alan
Breeze (Nov. 1/37) and Jack Harris with Elsie Carlisle (Nov. 1/37). Assuming
this is the same song..composers Jimmy Kennedy, Tommy Connor and Jimmy Leach
(from Rust-Forbes British Dance Bands on Record).

dl