[78-L] Buddy Moreno

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sun Dec 27 12:32:05 PST 2009

Many thanks,  Kristjan.  Sometimes I forget how little of what is on line
will turn up on a typical Google or other search.   There was a little bit
on NPR just today about that fact,  tossing out the claim that only about 1%
of what is actually on line will turn up on a search.  Even if it's only
50%,  that means there's a lot of hidden information out there.

You guys (men and women) on this list have been so helpful to me so many
times with both information and with directions to various web sites.  I am
very grateful for all your interest and knowledge.

Taylor