[78-L] Fred Waring Christmas Album

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Dec 24 08:09:37 PST 2009

Decca probably left the two sides as originally recorded, with no pause..they
weren't noted for trying innovative joins. "Munchkinland" on the Wizard of Oz
LP was a two-parter as well and even when I had that LP at the age of 7, I
thought that was a strange thing to do in the middle of a track.

The EP is PROBABLY the same as the 4-disc set since nothing would have run
long, but EP sets are notorious for being edited.

dl