[78-L] Gradual pitch shifting, was Pitch shifting

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 14:15:03 PST 2009

It is large, it has 2 settings. Working from memory here, but one of
them is +- 10 % and the other is +- 100%. It also has a variable
function curve thingy so if a record was transferred off center, one
could conceivably fix that, I assume, if they have the patience. I don't
have the patience or any record I need to hear fixed that badly.

I almost bid on a CV item from Kurt last month, just to have one to play
with. Then another opportunity to spend $$$ came my way and I dropped
the CV idea in favor of something else. Maybe some other time...

joe salerno